Name - (Thymus vulgaris)
Part of plant used - herb
an anti-infectious oil, and is very potent initially. It can also be used as a household
disinfectant and a home deodoriser. You can use the oil in any number of ways for
- helps concentration
- to focus on getting powerful results
- to help your bodys immune system
- Colds, flu, catarrh, sinus,coughs, asthma - inhalation
- Laryngitis, sore throats - inhalation, vapouriser,
- Flatulence and dyspepsia - massage
- Circulatory problems - massage, compress, topical
- Do not take internally.
- Can cause skin irritations in certain people - do a patch
- Do not use if you suffer from high blood pressure
- Adults only
- Do not use topically if pregnant.