|The usual treatment time is 6 - 12 weeks and the successful use of Duofilm can be achieved by following these instructions:
1. Remove any plaster and soak the warts in hot water for five minutes. Dry with your own towel.
2. Rub the surface of the warts carefully with a pumice stone or emery board.
3. Apply Duofilm to the warts, using the brush applicator supplied. Use only enough Duofilm to cover the warts and avoid applying to the surrounding normal skin.
4. Allow Duofilm to dry an cover with plaster if wart is large or on the foot.
5. Continue treatment with Duofilm once daily until the wart is completely cleared and the ridge lines of the skin have been restored.
6. Duofilm should not be used on the face or anogenital regions. If in any doubt, consult your doctor.
7. Remember that warts are infectious. To prevent the infection spreading to others always keep to your own towel. Do not walk around barefoot if warts are on the soles of the feet.