How to Order
(A) Ordering Online
1. Selecting item Required and "Add
There are a number of ways of
searching products on our site
A) Select products by typing the
description in the search field
B) Browse through the categories in each department and "Add to Cart"
C) Search the products by Brand or by Manufacturer.
D) Search Prescription item in the Prescription Department alphabetically.
2. Enter quantity required and
3. If no more items are required, click on check out
4. If you are a registered user, enter user name and password; otherwise click
5. New customer will be required to fill out the required field
6. Proceed to enter Credit Card details and upon completion, an order
confirmation will be emailed to you.
7. If there are Prescription in the order and the prescription is not on our
file, please note down the order number and send the prescription to us quoting
the order number.
Via Fax or Mail
We realize that some people may
have internet accessibility or prefer not to enter credit card details online,
orders form may be printed out and faxed or posted to us. If you have a relative
or friend who doesn't have a computer and may want to purchase from us, please
give them a copy of our form.
here to download the order form or alternatively you can save a copy of
the order form by right click here(Word Document Format) (or right click here for pdf format) and save it on the desktop.
2. Print the form as required.
3. Complete details on form entering products code, item description and quantity
3. Upon completion, fax the order form to 07 38416733 or mail it to our address.
1367 Beenleigh Road
Kuraby QLD 4112
Prescription items ordered require the prescription to be forwarded to
homepharmacy.com.au prior to fulfilment of order. On receiving of prescription,
items will be shipped immediately.
Australian Law does not allow us to accept
faxed or email prescriptions.
If more than one person in the same order requires
prescriptions, a medical profile must be filled for each person. (either in the
online patient profile format or on the order form - one order form per person).
Customer using entitlement card for prescription (eg. Pension, Health Care
Concessional Card or Safety net Card must send a photocopy of the entitlement
card with their first order to check for validity.
Refrigerated lines and
Dangerous/Controlled Drug (S8) cannot be supplied.
All "Pharmacist Only"
Medication (S3) requires a Doctors prescription to meet Australian Laws.
Australian Prescriptions written by registered Australian Doctors can be